Our mission is to provide our guest with services that enhance inner and outer beauty. In a most caring and professional manner, while being compassionate to our world, from the products we use to the manner in which conduct our business.
As a guest a Pure NV Salon and Spa, you participate in the greening and sustainability of our environment, to make this a better world for ourselves and for generations to come.
Coming in 2011 ...
- Nominated for The Environmental Award through Greencircle salons
- In implementing comprehensive recycling practices such as collecting paper, plastic, cans, glass, aluminum foils, colour tubes and hair and through composting, we have reduced our garbage output by approximately 85-90%.
- Changing our lighting to energy efficient 15 watt bulbs has reduced our wattages by approximately 13,500 watts.
- We use 100% post consumer paper with vegetable or soy inks.
- We use bio-degradable/vegetable inks in our printers.
- We use email to correspond where possible
- Our water is filtered through from our pipes, thereby avoiding carbon foot printing caused by water delivery.
- We use mugs and glasses as opposed to disposable cups.
- We use only environmentally-friendly; biodegradable cleaning agents.
- We offer organic, fair trade coffee as a beverage.
- We choose hair products that are made from essences of pure flower and plant.
- Our nail polishes do not contain toluene nor chemicals that have a dizzying effect.
- Cut hair has been donated for use as oil absorption booms, in the Gulf Oil spill.
- Aveda our products, minimize packaging and use post consumer materials where possible.
- Left over colour is disposed in proper fashion with no environmental impact.
- Electricity will be powered by Bullfrog, 100% green electricity, low impact and renewable.
- Water efficient toilets